domingo, febrero 06, 2022

Acroyoga class

today was a great day, an acroyoga day.

i wake up, eat something a part of a warp, play a little, went to the bean and leaf cafe to work a little, then buy a few cereal bars and walk to the acroyoga jam, it's very nice, the space, the people, the vibes!! it's very nice. I was playing popcorn (a person jumps several times when touch another the other person it's a popcorn too, there are a limited space every moment there be more popcorn  ) then Julian give me a gift! a baruka!!! thanks for that!!, we went to home, take dinner and went to bru bar, to see live jazz music!! was amazing too. 

thanks for everything!! 

by the way now I have a job, I work as a waiter in a servian restaurant, I lake it, but it's to much time, it's a amazing experience, now I know how to make coffee , and a lot of things, thanks for that too, te food it's very nice, :)

No hay comentarios.: